Monday, October 11, 2010

Sunrise

Gara - gara semalam ga bisa tidur dan melek sampai subuh, aku browsing internet dan nemuin beberapa quotes tentang sunrise di google. Di sini aku mau share saja beberapa quotes yang jadi favoritku :


The stillness of the early morning scene enables me to take in and enjoy many 
things which pass me by during the bustle of the day.  First, there are the scents, 
which seem even more generous with their offerings than they are in the evening.-  Rosemary Verey -



Angels in the early morning may be seen the
dews among.
Stooping, plucking, smiling, flying.
Do the buds to them belong? 
-   Emily Dickinson -



I welcome this new day. 
It is a gift to me, a new creation, a promise of resurrection.
Greetings to the Four Realms, the Goddesses and Gods, and the Kindred of Yore.
I salute the Sun, the Earth, the Seas, and the Sky.
I am thankful for being alive this morning. 
Thankful for the sleep that has refreshed me.
May my hands do the good work.
May my eyes see the truth.
May I speak compassionately.
May I make the world a better place this day.
Awen.



Sunrise : dalam perjalanan Jakarta - Magelang




No comments:

Post a Comment